Sunday, November 1, 2009

How fitting!

In an effort to increase posting on the blog, I have decided to participate in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). As of today, I am committing to posting at least one post per day for 30 days. Can I do it? Am I up to the challenge? I am certainly going to give it my best effort. There's lots I want to say and share, so 30 days, 30 posts. I hope people will read and comment and let me know they are out there. This seems like a very fitting challenge to undertake on this post, as this is the 100th post of this blog! 100 posts in almost 3 years is not too impressive, ey?

Happy day after Halloween everyone. I have some super cute pics of the kids that I will try to post later today. This was the first year we took them out trick or treating. They really got into it and seemed to enjoy it.

Happy November!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Happy 100th!
I'm looking forward to the posting frenzy! I should give it a try this year too

Nikki said...

You're on! Thanks for the motivation! I too, look forward to your posts. good luck!

Anonymous said...

Happy 100th post!!!
I am with you on posting!!!
Good luck :)
Elissa