Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why?

Please go to google and type in "why" without the quotes. You will not believe the suggestions. My personal favorites are the first one and the last one.

Anyone have any thoughts on why those ridiculous things come up? Could they possibly be the most popular "why" queries that are posed to google? If so, I am horrified...and unbelievably amused and entertained.

Things I am thankful for today:
1) Will power...or should I say "won't power?"
2) A productive day of chores
3) Thursday night TV...even if I did fall asleep on the couch during Grey's. Boo!

Three cheers for a three day work week this week! And TGIF tomorrow. How is it possible that Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks? That is insane, especially with how warm it has been here. It hardly feels like November...not that I am complaining. I am happy to put off the snow for as long as possible, even though I am looking forward to the kids being old enough to play in it this year. And speaking of being old enough, recently Taylor and Jordan have been talking about Santa and how he brings presents to kids who are good. When Jordan was having a tantrum in the car this evening after Penny picked the kids up from daycare, Taylor said "I being a good girl. Santa bring me presents. Jordan, no presents." This of course made Jordan furious and he wailed even louder. Oh how I love this age! :)

No comments: