Monday, November 30, 2009

That's all folks!



It's the end of November. And I freakin' did it! 30 posts in 30 days! I am super proud of myself for keeping up with it and actually finding things to post about. Perhaps some of you were bored to tears, but some people have told me they actually enjoyed the month and hearing about the happenings in our little piece of the world. Thanks for reading everyone! Blogging is a funny thing like that. People read and they know all about what is happening here, but I rarely know what is happening in the lives of others because they either have no blog or they have a much neglected blog (Nikki T, I am looking at you!!).

I hope that I can continue to post somewhat regularly on the blog, as I do enjoy it and it is a great way to document our lives. It's the modern day baby book!

Adios November and hello December. Be gentle to us, OK, Old Man Winter? I would like to put my request in for a warm and not too snowy winter. Wait...do you hear that? It is the universe laughing at me!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Great job Chris!

Meg said...

Congratulations on posting 30 in 30 days!!

Nikki said...

Congratulations! You did an awesome job! And you're right, I suck at blogging! LOL Thanks for the reminder!

Chris and Penny said...

nik, nah, you don't suck at blogging! i just want you to blog more so I can know more about what is going on in your life!