Saturday, November 7, 2009

Scrappy

I am in CT and the scrapbooking is wrapping up. Saturday night already? Wow! That went by fast. We are cleaning up the scrap room and getting ready to hit the hotel bar for a drink. I have had a fabulous time catching up with friends and meeting some new folks. (Elissa, are you reading? I know how you hate the word "folks!")And now I am trying to get this blog post done ASAP so I don't miss a day.

I finished one album and got the Disney 2009 album 1/2 way done! I could have gotten more done on that one, but I have only printed half the pictures so far, so I did not want to fill the whole album with only 1/2 the pictures.

Tomorrow: farewell breakfast with friends. And then the 3.5 hour drive home. The check engine light came on yesterday while I was driving here. Please let me make it home safe and sound, without breaking down. When I drove to MA for the Creative Memories regional convention a few months ago, I was driving the Saturn and the check engine light came on, too. Now, it's the van, and the same light is on. FUCK! Our cars clearly hate lower New England. And I hate car repairs and the bills that come with them. OK, let's be frank. The repairs don't really bother me all that much. It's the effing cost that comes along with them. I always feel suspicious of the mechanics and worry that I am being ripped off.

Tomorrow evening I need to go shopping for all the South Beach necessities. And then Monday it is back to work, with a whole new plan of action.

No comments: