Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm back!!

Hello again! I am going to start blogging again soon. I can't believe it has been over 2 years since I blogged here. Wow! The twinadoes are 5 now, and starting Kindergarten in the fall! Holy crap! In the meantime, check out my new blog at

Stay tuned...


Lo said...


Meg said...

Hooray! I've missed you!

Robert DeRoeck said...

Chris and Penny,

Your blog is terrific. I would love to hear about what has been going on recently. I am a Casting Associate at Metal Flowers Media. We have cast many credible shows in the past, such as Storage Wars, Frontiersman, Bar Rescue and many others. Currently we are casting a show about different parenting techniques and I am very interested in interviewing some families with same sex parents about their family lives.

If you are interested in speaking with me, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I am very excited about this project. I hope to hear from you soon.


Robert L DeRoeck
Casting Associate
Metal Flowers Media, LLC
robert @
(3two3) 5five2-9eight17