Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are thankful for so much again this year. We had a lovely Thanksgiving meal at home with Penny's family. After finally getting the kitchen cleaned up this morning, we began thinking of ways to use the leftovers. Turkey pot pie anyone? It started snowing this morning, but has stopped now. We are looking forward to a quiet weekend at home. And the moms hope to get in some craftiness.

And speaking of craftiness, below are some pics of the felt bread slices that I made for the IVP's felt food swap. I think they came out pretty good if I do say so myself!

I have also included some pics of the kids and us from yesterday, as well as a shot of Jordan helping me make the pumpkin cookies. I so look forward to being able to cook with the kids more as they get a bit older. They love helping Penny feed the animals, pouring the food into the bowls, so I know they will adore mixing and pouring and everything wonderful that goes along with cooking!







2 comments:

Arin said...

Oh my God, Chris, those kids! They are unbelievably cute and so grown up. You and Penny look great, too. Happy Thanksgiving!

Nikki said...

Soooo adorable! And I couldn't help but notice Taylor's outfit, brings back fond memories.... bittersweet but it's nice to see your 'little pumpkin' in it! Glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving!
hugs,
Nikki